Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they set out the terms under which you may use this Website (i.e. the Website operated by The Mansion Group Holdings together with the content and any search facilities, directory services, downloads, links and other internet services provided by The Mansion Group Holdings from time to time).
“We” and “us” means The Mansion Group Holdings and all entities within the Group. You can find out more information about us on our Website (https://tmgh.co.uk/about-us).
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions you can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to The Mansion Group Holdings, 1 Oakwood Square, Cheadle Royal Business Park, Cheadle, Cheshire SK8 3SB.
Our Obligations to You
- We agree to use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website in a fully operating condition and error free. As we cannot guarantee that the Website will always be fully operational or error free we do not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist, or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data, or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to access the Website.
- Whilst we take reasonable precautions to ensure that any downloads we make available will be virus free we cannot guarantee that any downloads will free from viruses, contamination or destructive features and will not cause interruptions with your computer systems.
- Whilst we make every reasonable effort to create links to other high quality, reputable websites, as they are not under our control, we cannot accept responsibility for their site content or their services offered to you; neither can we be deemed to have endorsed their content.
- The Website is provided without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict, or terminate access to the Website for any reason at any time.
Your Obligation to Us
- You agree that you will only use the Website in a manner that is consistent with these user conditions and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you will not use the Website to transmit or post any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character or which may, in our judgement, cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person.
- If your use or the use by a person authorised by you, or for whom you are responsible (for example as the parent or guardian of a child) or any breach of your obligations under these terms and conditions causes any loss, costs (including legal costs), claims, damages, expenses and liabilities attributable to The Mansion Group Holdings, you agree to indemnify us immediately on demand in relation to any such loss, costs (including legal costs), claims, damages, expenses and liabilities including where necessary any legal and administrative, or technical charges that may arise from such use.
- You are responsible for obtaining the equipment and paying all telephone charges necessary to access and use the Website. You are also responsible for making your own back-up arrangements.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our Website is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data.
- You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by the Website is for your personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially without our permission.
- Your use of the Website carries with it no rights in relation to copyright, trade marks or other intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright material, trade marks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and text) of The Mansion Group Holdings.
- You agree not to use the Website or the services made available to you on or via the Website such that you cause the whole or part of the Website or such services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or in any way impaired.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by The Mansion Group Holdings.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, make available to the public, distribute or otherwise use the content of this Website in any way, other than for your own personal use.
- You may download or print out individual selections of this Website only if explicitly used for your own personal information, provided that no more than one copy of the information is made.
Amendments to these Terms and Conditions